Mango curry recipe: We all must have eaten curry at some point in our lives. But have you ever eaten mango curry? Yes, mangoes curry… It is completely different from curd and gram flour curry. People like the taste of this curry very much in summer. There are no dumplings added to it. Believe me, once you try this recipe at home, people will demand to make mangoes curry again and again. It does not take much time to make it, so why delay, let’s know how raw mango curry is made.
Ingredients for making mango curry
- Four raw mangoes chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- One tablespoon of mustard
- 20 to 30 curry leaves
- Two to three whole red chillies
- 8 to 10 whole peppers
- One cup grated onions
- 3/4 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Sugar according to taste
- A cup of coconut milk
- Ginger to garnish
- Green coriander to garnish
How to make
- To make raw mangoes curry, first of all put water and mango in a pot and cook the mango completely.
- After this, add four cups of water to make a mango mixture.
- Now add coriander, garam masala, chilli, turmeric salt and sugar and mix well.
- Now heat oil in a pan and add curry leaves, whole red chillies, mustard and black pepper and fry well.
- When the rye starts to crackle, add onion to it and stir until the oil starts to release.
- After this, add the mango mixture in the pan and cook on a low flame for 5 minutes after boiling.
- After this, add coconut milk and cook for 2 more minutes on low flame.
- Your tasty mangoes curry is ready.
- Garnish it with green coriander and finely chopped ginger, serve with hot roti or rice.