The Easter holiday honours the third day after Jesus’s resurrection, when he rose from the grave. On this day, people pray a lot, are joyful, and eat a lot of food. The Easter snacks are among the best aspects of the holiday. Easter treats that are simple to make at home with your family include chocolate cookies, cakes, and cupcakes. These simple Easter chocolate snack recipes were shared with us by Mars Wrigley’s chefs. So, if you’re organising an Easter lunch or dinner, consider including these lovely snacks, which are perfect for setting out on the table. Enjoy these delightful Easter chocolate snacks with your family and close friends. Both adults and kids will enjoy them.
Chocolate Panna Cotta
- chopped chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup sugar
1. Oil the ramekins sparingly and place them aside.
2. Stir the milk and gelatin together until the gelatin dissolves.
3. In a small saucepan, heat heavy cream and sugar until they begin to boil. Add the chopped chocolate after taking it off the heat.
4 Combine the milk and gelatin mixture with the melted chocolate, then add the vanilla extract and stir to combine.
5. Pour the mixture into the ready ramekins, and then place them in the fridge for 24 hours.
Easter Egg Blondies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6-8 chopped and divided chocolates
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup prepared vanilla frosting
- 28 g pastel blue, purple, and yellow candy melts
1. Turn the oven’s heat up to 350 degrees. Next, grease a 9-inch square baking pan and place parchment paper around the edges. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir well, and set bowl aside.
2. Melt the butter and combine it with the brown sugar in a medium saucepan. Place it in a big bowl now and let it cool.
3. Next, combine egg and vanilla in a bowl. Add the flour mixture and blend briefly after adding. Mix well after adding half of the chocolate chunks. After scraping the batter into the baking pan, smooth the top.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes on the middle oven rack, or test it with a toothpick. the let the fully rack.
5. Remove the pan, remove the parchment paper, and top with icing. Utilizing 2-inch egg-shaped cookie cutters, make 10-12 blondie eggs (reserve remaining blondies for another use).
6. To decorate eggs,melt candy.
Mini Waffles Tacos
- 1 cup of your fav chocolate candies
- 8-10 each pizzelle cookies
- 1/3 cup chocolate sauce
- 10 cups ice cream
1. Boil some water and cover it in a container.
2. Gently steam each pizzelle biscuit for 15 seconds.
3. Create a taco out of the warm pizzelle.
4 Pour chocolate sauce over the edges of the pizzelle. Permit cooling to complete.
5. Top with your preferred chocolate and ice cream.