Many people like ketchup very much. He likes to eat ketchup with everything. Whether it’s pakoras, chiles or pizza. Many people are so crazy that ketchup is served on a plate like normal chutney. Especially children like it very much, but the ketchup of the market is not as good as it should be.
In such a situation, you can also make ketchup or sauce at home. But this time we are teaching you not to make tomato ketchup but to make mango ketchup. Its taste is such that you will stop eating tomato sauce. So let’s tell you today the easy recipe to make mango ketchup at home.
How to make
- For this, first wash the mango, peel it, finely chop it. After cutting, put it in a mixer grinder and prepare the pulp.
- Now add 1 teaspoon ginger, half a cup vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt to the mango pulp and mix well.
- During this time, put a pan to heat. Then add half a cup of water and sugar and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add half a cup of white wine, half a teaspoon of black pepper powder, 1 clove and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder and mix well.
- When the mixture starts to halve, turn off the gas in it. Then let cool and serve with snacks.
Mango Ketchup Recipe Card
- Mango – 5
- Ginger – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Vinegar – 3 tablespoons
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- White wine – 1/2 cup
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cloves – 1
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
- Water – half
- Step 1
- Peel the mango and chop it finely. After cutting, put it in a mixer grinder and prepare the pulp.
- Step 2
- Add all the spices to the mango pulp and put it in the pan and cook.
- Step 3
- Then add half a cup of water and sugar and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Step 4
- When the mixture starts to halve, turn off the gas in it. Then let cool and serve with snacks. Do it.