The recipe for Marry Me Chicken features tender chicken, a rich, creamy pan sauce, and parmesan cheese. It is juicy and tasty. It is a simple chicken meal that is ideal for a dinner party or family get-together. Several folks are smitten with the tik tok Marry Me Chicken. The Marry Me Chicken recipe, a creamy one-pot chicken dish, has become popular since it was originally shared online in 2022.
How Did It Become Popular?
Throughout the past year, Marry Me Chicken has been the most frequently searched dish on Google in the US. Even in 2022, this chicken recipe continued to be the most popular Google recipe search in America, increasing by 160% from 2021. The staff at Delish had no idea what they were getting into when they decided to try sauteed chicken with a creamy sun-dried tomato and Parmesan sauce. The person who sampled it exclaimed, “I’d marry you for that chicken! ” since the flavours were so incredible. Since then, it has continued to perform better while keeping up with the fad in food. See how to prepare this recipe for chicken:
Ingredients of Marry Me Chicken:
1 cup all-purpose flour
3 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup sliced small mushroom
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
1/2 sun-dried tomatoes
2/3 red pepper flakes
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
4-5 basil leaves
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp black pepper
3-4 chopped garlic
1 cup cream
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 tsp kosher salt
Also read:Apart from enhancing the taste of food, take a look at the benefits of elaichi for the skin.
Making Marry Me Chicken Easy:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Once the chicken breasts have been coated with the flour mixture, set them aside.
2. Pour olive oil into a pan over medium heat, swirling to coat the bottom of the pan well. Sauté the chicken breasts in the pan until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken to a platter after that.
3. Melt the butter over medium heat in the same pan. Stirring occasionally, sauté the mushrooms and garlic for one minute, or until the garlic is aromatic.
4.After turning the heat down to medium-low, add the chicken stock, heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese, oregano, and salt (to taste). Stirring occasionally, saute for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
5. Place the chicken in the pan, cover it, and cook it for 10 to 15 minutes on medium heat.
6. Now that the chicken is prepared, serve it hot.