You must also be enjoying Falooda for sure, but do you know that there is one such desert Parsi Faluda, whose taste is discussed everywhere. If you also want to enjoy it, today in ‘Recipe of the Day’ we have brought you an easy recipe of Parsi Faluda, which will take you just 10 minutes to make.
If something cool is found in summer, then it is a pleasure. That’s why from morning till evening we crave for something or the other, especially dessert. Where on one hand children get water in their mouth just by hearing the name of ice cream. On the other hand, elders like Kulfi Faluda very much.
parsi falooda recipe
- See, making Rabri Faluda is very easy, before making it we have to keep all the ingredients ready.
- For this, keep Faluda soaked in water for some time so that it swells. If you want, youcan boil the falooda for 5 minutes.
- When the falooda is boiled, take it out in a strainer so that all the water gets drained out. Also put one spoon of oil in the falooda, by doing this it will not stick together.
- On the other hand, keep vegetable seeds in water so that they swell and can be used easily.
- Now put cold milk and curd in a glass and whisk it well. Also, cut small pieces of watermelon and add it and mix it well after adding falooda, sabja seeds.
- Then add grated coconut, ice cream, rabri, rooh afza and cherry and serve cold. If you want, you can chill it in the fridge before serving.
Parsi Falooda Recipe Card
Total Time : 10 minutes
Preparation Time :5 minutes
Cooking Time :5 minutes
Servings : 2
Cooking Level :Moderate
- 1 packet – Faluda Sev
- 1 glass- milk (cold)
- 1 cup – cold curd
- 1 tbsp – Sabja seeds
- 1 cup – Rooh Afza
- ½ vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup – Watermelon
- 10 pieces – Cherry
- as required – ice
- 2 tbsp – coconut
- 3 tbsp – Rabri
For this, keep Faluda soaked in water for some time so that it swells.
When the falooda boils, take it out in a strainer and add one spoon of oil.
On the other hand, keep vegetable seeds in water so that they swell and can be used easily.
Now put cold milk and curd in a glass and whisk it well. Also add watermelon, falooda and sabja seeds and mix well.
Then add grated coconut, ice cream, rabri, rooh afza, cherry and serve cold.