A special occasion is not necessary for the unassuming Muffin. It may very well serve as your go-to breakfast on a hectic morning, a quick dessert to enjoy with a friend to mark a minor triumph, or an evening snack to pair with coffee. It is entirely up to you whether you want to splurge on a decadent chocolate dessert or a mindfully prepared healthy snack. is believed that they date back to the 10th century, when they were first cooked in a pan with yeast. wasn’t until the 19th century that they gained enormous popularity. Muffins are a great option if you want to bake something quickly because they can be prepared quickly, even on a busy day.
1. Blueberry Ragi Muffins
1. Refined Flour – 200 grams
2. Finger Millet Powder – 50 grams
3. Finger Millet Whole – 50 grams
4. Butter – 300 grams
5. Sugar – 300 grams
6. Egg – 9 Nos.
7. Baking Powder – ½ tsp.
8. Vanilla Essence – 5 ml
9. Blueberry Fruit Filling – 100 grams
10. Broken Cashew nut – 100 grams
- Warm up some butter to room temperature. Use a whisker to beat the butter in a mixing bowl. Whisk while adding sugar until it becomes creamier and fluffier. Whipping, gradually add eggs one at a time. The batter should be smooth and creamy, so keep whisking. Up to 15-20 minutes may pass during the entire beating process.
- After roasting, grind the finger millet into a coarse powder.
- Combine finely ground flour, finger millet flour, roasted and crushed finger millet, and baking powder. Then, using a spatula, add the flour mixture gradually to the batter. Continue adding flour to the batter mixture while giving it a gentle stir and folding motion.
- Stir in the Blueberry fruit filling.
- Set the oven’s temperature to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Pour the prepared batter in muffin moulds and top with broken cashew nuts and bake it in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or till toothpick or skewer pierced in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
2. Choco Almond Muffin Recipe
Cocoa powder – 4 tablespoons
Refined flour coarsely ground – 2 tablespoons
Almonds chopped – 10-12
Eggs – 4
Sugar – 1 cup
Refined flour (maida) – 3 tablespoons
Butter melted – 4 tablespoons
- Set the oven to 180°C. Add cracked eggs to a bowl.
- Add sugar and froth up with a hand blender. Put cocoa powder and refined flour in a bowl after sieving. Mix in almonds that have been ground coarsely.
- While continuously blending, gradually add this flour mixture to the eggs. Mix in the melted butter.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to the halfway mark. Bake for twenty to twenty-five minutes in the preheated oven after scattering chopped almonds on top.
- Serve hot.