Sesame seeds, also known as til, are tiny seed that are high in essential nutrients that are good for our overall health. seed are high in protein, vitamins, minerals, and fibre. These seeds come in a variety of colours and all have the same health benefits. White sesame seed are widely consumed throughout the country and should be included in your daily diet.
also raed:-Top 5 Places To Head For A Perfect Valentine’s Day Dinner In Jaipur.
To make the most of these nutritious seeds, you should add them to your first meal of the day. Here are some quick recipes.
Figs And Sesame Seeds Oatmeal Bowl
Many people enjoy oatmeal for breakfast. Oatmeal bowls are light on the stomach but filling and delicious.
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1 Tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Chopped, Dried Figs
- 1 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- Fruits And Nuts (Optional)
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Then combine all of the ingredients.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes before turning off the heat.
- Top with your favourite fruits and nuts. Enjoy!
Vegetable Omelette With Sesame Seeds
Try this recipe if you enjoy a fresh omelette with toasted bread for breakfast.
- 1/2 Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 Chopped Tomato
- Chopped Vegetables Of Choice (Optional)
- 2-3 Eggs
- 1-2 Tsp Sesame Seeds
- Salt As Per Taste
- Spices As Per Taste
- Set aside the chopped vegetables.
- Break eggs into a large mixing bowl and season with salt and spices to taste.
- Then, add the chopped vegetables and whisk the mixture together.
- Spread some oil in a hot pan and add the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the egg and flip to cook the other side.
- Once fully cooked, remove from the heat and serve with toasted bread.
Sesame Seeds Paratha
Parathas are filling and keep you active for the long day ahead.
- Whole Wheat Flour As Required
- 1 Tsp Or Til
- Salt To Taste
- Water As Required
- Butter (Optional)
- Combine whole wheat flour, sesame seed, and water in a large mixing bowl.
- Knead the dough until it is soft. Allow the dough to rest for a few moments.
- Roll into a paratha with a rolling pin.
- Spread some butter on a hot tawa and cook the paratha on both sides.
- Remove from the heat and serve with butter and relish.
Other Ways To Add Sesame Seeds To Your Diet
- There are numerous other ways to include seeds into your daily diet.
- To add crunch to your fruit and vegetable salads, sprinkle with roasted sesame seed.
- If you enjoy making soups at home, instead of croutons, top them with roasted sesame seeds.
- In a clean container, combine almonds, dried cranberries, cashews, flax seed, pumpkin seed, and sesame seed to make a trail mix.
- Keep this box handy and munch on it whenever you feel hungry.
- Consume sesame seed snacks such as til chikki and til ladoo, which are especially popular during this time of year.