Everyone must have heard a lot of discussion about Banarasi paan, apart from India, tourists from all over the world also like its taste. In today’s article, we will talk about the special breakfast here instead of Banarasi paan. Chuda-peas found in the streets of Banaras are popular due to their unique taste. Once you taste it, its spicy taste will climb on your tongue.
You can eat it as a breakfast in the morning or evening. It does not require much hard work to make Banarasi Poha Chuda. Let us tell you today some tips along with its method, with the help of which you will be able to make it in the perfect way.
Banarasi Chuda Matar Recipe
- 2 cups poha
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Green peas one and a half cups
- Green chillies 4-5 finely chopped
- Ginger and garlic 1 tsp finely chopped
- coriander powder
- cumin powder
- Garam Masala Powder
- black pepper powder
- Lemon juice 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Green coriander finely chopped
- Oil or ghee 1 tsp
Banarasi Chuda Matar Recipe
- To make this recipe, you can peel the peas and put them in a pan to boil. Add some salt to it so that the peas do not fade when eaten. Boil it for 5 to 7 minutes then turn off the gas.
- Now clean the poha and wash it well with water. Now place it on the sieve so that its water is well drained.
- Turn on the gas on medium flame and keep it on to heat the pan. Add ghee or oil to it and let it heat up.
- After the oil or ghee is heated, add mustard seeds, green chillies, ground ginger, peas and poha. Mix them all well. Now add garam masala and coriander powder and let it cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Now add black pepper, cumin powder, sugar and salt to this chuda pea and mix it. Finally garnish with lemon juice and finely chopped green coriander.
Special tips for making Banarasi Chuda Pea Peas-
- To make poha chura peas, you should choose a thick poha, so that the poha does not break when washed.
- If you have fresh or frozen peas, you can use it. If there are no green peas, you can use dried peas soaked overnight.
- If you are using green peas, do not boil it for a long time, it will boil well in just 5-7 minutes.
- While serving chuda peas, you can garnish with aloo bhujia (bhujia recipe) or mixer.
- To make Banarasi Poha Chuda Peas even more delicious, you can also fry cashew nuts in it.
- Fry the ginger garlic well, so that it does not smell raw.
- You can serve chura peas with tea in the morning or evening breakfast
Whenever you feel like eating some spicy snacks, you can try this chuda pea recipe. You can also serve it as a welcome snack for your guests. If you liked this article, please share it on your social media handle. Stay connected with Everyday to know the recipe of more such spicy snacks.