Spinach is a nutritious leafy green that is widely available in Asia. It is full of water. So eating spinach will help you stay hydrated. Spinach contains calcium, which is beneficial to bone health. As a result, patients with osteoporosis should consume spinach. It contains iron, which aids in the prevention of anaemia. Spinach is high in vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin E and magnesium, which help the body fight viruses and bacteria.
It has high in vitamin A, which is necessary for good vision. It also contains vitamin C, which reduces your chances of developing cataracts. Overall, it reduces your risk of developing long-term eye conditions. It contains antioxidants, which help the body fight free radicals. Spinach also reduces the risk of developing heart disease. It also helps to lower blood pressure.
So, in the comfort of your own home, try out this healthy spinach soup recipe. This soup can be made without using any butter or oil. Furthermore, it is high in healthy fibre, which will keep you full for hours. So, here’s a recipe for spinach soup to try during the winter:
3 cups fresh chopped spinach
1 cup chopped onions
5-8 garlic cloves
1 tbsp cornstarch
2-3 green chilli
2-3 tsp butter
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 chopped onion
salt as per taste
How to make
1. Combine the cornflour with half a cup of water and set aside.
2. Next, melt some butter in a pan and cook for one minute with the minced garlic.
3. Cook until the onion is transparent, then add the chopped onion and green chilies. Stir in the chopped spinach after two to three minutes.
4. Combine the elements in a bowl and set aside to cool. After that, combine the ingredients in a blender with two cups of water and blend until smooth.
5. In another pan, sauté the mixture for a few minutes, then season with salt, black pepper, and ground paste to taste. Cook for a few minutes after thoroughly mixing.
6. Finally, add the cornflour mixture and continue to stir the soup for 5 minutes.