Most people like to eat Paratha in the morning breakfast in winter. Parathas of potato, cabbage, radish and fenugreek would be made often in your house too, but many times you get bored of eating them. So why not experiment with one of the many vegetables and make new parathas.
also read:-Women’s T20 World Cup: see what Harmanpreet told reporters
Yes, this time, make Papad Paratha instead of potato, cabbage or lentil paratha and serve it hot. Let us tell you that many types of papad are available in the market, which we can use to make many types of recipes. If you want to make something new and tasty, then definitely try this recipe of Paratha.
How To Make
- To make papad paratha, sieve the flour by putting it in a utensil.
- Then add salt, celery, oil or ghee and mix well.
- Now add water gradually, mix well and knead a smooth dough.
- Then keep the dough for 5 minutes to set.
- After kneading the dough, grind the roasted papad and grind it by adding salt in the mixer jar.
- Now add all the spices to the papad and mix it well.
- Now make a peda out of the dough and roll it little by little by applying dry flour in the rolling pin.
- Then put 2 tbsp papad mixture on the dough and close it from all sides.
- Then roll out the paratha with the help of rolling pin by applying dry flour. Now heat the pan lightly and add ghee and cook till it turns brown from both the sides.
- Now take it out in a plate and put butter on top and serve hot with green chutney.
Total Time :25 min
Preparation Time :10 min
Cooking Time :15 min
- 1 cup-Flour
- 2 tsp- Refined
- 1/2 tsp- Celery
- Salt as per taste
- For Stuffing- 4- Dal Papad (roasted)
- 1/2 cup- Potato Bhujia
- Salt As per taste
- 1/2 tsp- Red chili powder
- 2- Green chili
- 2 tsp- Green Coriander
- as needed – Desi ghee
Step 1-Sieve the flour in a vessel. Then add salt, celery, oil or ghee and mix well.
Step 2 Now add water slowly and mix well and knead the smooth dough.
Step 3 After kneading the dough, grind the roasted papad and put the salt in the mixer jar. Add and grind it.
Step 4Now make a peda of the kneaded dough and roll it little by little by applying dry flour in the rolling pin.
Step 5Then roll the paratha with the help of a rolling pin. Take out in a plate and serve with butter on top.