Everyone likes ice cream. So no matter what the weather, we do not forget to enjoy ice cream on the street. However, eating too much tasty ice cream is also not good for our throat. The problem of weight gain also arises when consumed regularly. Therefore, it is better that you make ice cream at home and serve it to the children.
Let us know that making ice cream at home is very easy, but many we are not able to make ice cream like outside. If this happens to you too, then you do not have to worry because with this recipe you can prepare tasty ice cream in just 10 minutes.
- First, place a pan on the gas and add 200 grams of cream, 200 grams of milk and cook on a light flame.
- When the milk starts boiling, add half a cup of sugar and keep stirring continuously. When the sugar melts, add 2 teaspoons of chopped dry fruits and one teaspoon of vanilla essence and thicken the milk.
- During this time, we put the ice in a mixer grinder and grind it. At the same time, when the ice cream becomes thick, keep it to cool.
- You can use ice cream powder to enhance the taste of ice cream. This will not only cook the milk quickly but will also increase the taste.
- Now put milk in a bowl, add powdered ice and mix and keep it in the fridge for 5 hours.
- Just your ice cream is ready, which you can serve to the children. If you want, you can also add coconut from the top.
Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Card
- Cream – 200 grams
- Milk – 200 grams
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Dry fruits – 2 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Ice- 1 bowl
- Step 1
- First, add milk, cream and sugar to the pan and cook.
- Step 2
- When the sugar melts, add chopped dry fruits, vanilla essence and thicken the milk.
- Step 3
- During this time, we put the ice in the mixer grinder and grind it and let the milk freeze.
- Step 4
- Just your ice cream is ready, which you can serve to the children.