Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and it’s getting everyone excited. There are numerous ways to honour your mother on Mother’s Day. Breakfast in bed, brunch with mum or a candlelight dinner Are you planning to surprise your maa with some delectable desserts? But she was also concerned about her health. Then there are three simple sugar-free dessert recipes for your mother to try:
Mother’s Day Special recipes
1. Oats Kheer
1/2 cups milk
1 cup oats
1 tbsp Ghee
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
How To Make Oats Kheer .
1. In a medium-sized pan, roast oats for 4 to 5 minutes on low heat with 1 tbsp.
2. In a separate pan, heat the milk, sugar, and green cardamom powder for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the oats and cook over medium heat until thickened.
4. If desired, garnish the kheer with chopped almonds, raisins, and pistachios.
5. Simmer for another 2 minutes, and it’s done.
2. Fig Mousse
200 gms dried anjeer (figs) (soak them in water for 2-3 hours)
1/4 cup skimmed milk powder
6 gms china grass
1/2 tsp cinnamon
How To Make
1. Combine yoghurt, milk, and honey in a medium bowl. Then line up 5-8 mini-muffin tin with paper liners.
2. Pour a small amount of yoghurt mixture into each liner.
3. Top yoghurt with a piece of fruit.
4. Add another piece of fruit on top of yoghurt mixture in the yoghurt cups.
5. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
6. Take out the frozen yoghurt bites, remove the cupcake liners, and serve immediately.
3. Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites
2 cups of Yoghurt
6 tbsp milk
1 tbsp honey
1 chopped peach
5-8 halved strawberries
2-4 chopped kiwi
How To Make
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the yoghurt, milk, and honey. Then, using paper liners, line up 5-8 mini-muffin tins.
2. Fill each liner with a small amount of the yoghurt mixture.
3. Place a piece of fruit on top of the yoghurt.
4. Place another fruit piece on top of the yoghurt mixture in the yoghurt cups.
5. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
6. Remove the cupcake liners and serve the frozen yoghurt bites right away.