The IPL 2022 runners-up, the Rajasthan Royals, will attempt to win the competition when the 2023 season begins on March 31. The stunning WAGS (Wives and Girlfriends) brigade in India will also be rooting for the Royals off the pitch. We look at the most well-known WAGS for the Rajasthan Royals in this gallery, which includes Dhanashree Verma and Louise Buttler.
Rajasthan Royals gallery
- IPL 2022 Orange Cap winner and Rajasthan Royals batter Jos Buttler is married Louise Webber since October 2017. Louise works as a nurse, and the couple has two kids together.
- Sanju Samson, the captain of the Rajasthan Royals, has been married to Charulatha since December 2018. Charulatha, a trained classical dancer, has been Samson’s constant cheerleader throughout the IPL.
- Yuzvendra Chahal, a leg spinner for Team India and the Rajasthan Royal. He has been married to Bollywood choreographer Dhanashree Verma since 2020. The couple’s Instagram reels are hugely popular, and Dhanashree is a trained dentist by trade.
- Joe Root, a former England captain and batter for the Rajasthan Royal, has been wed to Carrie Cotterell since last year. The couple has two children together, and Carrie works as a teacher. Since Root will be making his IPL debut in 2023. Carrie will be seen at the IPL for the first time.
- Trent Boult, a pacer for Rajasthan Royal and New Zealand, is wed to Gert Smith, a teacher by trade. In August 2017, Boult wed Gert, and the two are parents to a son.
- Shimron Hetmyer, a batter for the Rajasthan Royal and the West Indies, is wed to Nirvani Umrao. Hetmyer and Nirvani welcomed their first child during the IPL 2022, and the WI batter returned to the Caribbean during the middle of the T20 season last year.