In summer, such things are eaten, which keep your body hydrated. These days such vegetables and fruits come, which contain a good amount of water. In such a season, eating things like cucumber, watermelon, melon, gourd, zucchini is good for health.
Not only this, lemon water and shikanji become the most popular drink. These drinks not only keep you fresh, but also relieve heat. This is the reason why different types of lemonade are very popular in summer.
Chef Kunal Kapoor has shared a similar drink on his social media handle, which is also easy to make and will keep you refreshed. It is prepared from cucumbers and hence named masala cucumber lemonade. If you want to make something different from lemonade and shikanji, then you can try this recipe of chef. Cucumbers have a good amount of water, so this drink will also keep you fully hydrated. Let us know how to make masala cucumber lemonade in recipe of the day today.
How to make –
- To make masala cucumber lemonade, first take 1 cucumber and cut it slightly from the top and bottom. First rub the cucumber and remove its bitterness, so that the lemonade does not look bitter to you.
- After this, cut the cucumber into thick pieces. You can also slice them. Now put these pieces in a mixer grinder jar and also grind mint leaves, roasted cumin powder, black salt, white salt, coriander powder, lemon juice, sugar and a little water and grind well. Keep in mind that everything should be well cooked.
- After this, filter this mixture with the help of a strainer and separate it. Keep as much juice as you can from it in a separate glass bottle or glass.
- Now put the ice cube in a glass and add spice cucumber, lemonade and sprite or soda to it. Lemonade is ready to keep the scorching heat away from you. Sit back and enjoy it.
Masala cucumber Lemonade Recipe Card
- 1 Medium cucumber
- A handful of mint leaves
- 2/<> tsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Roasted cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- Salt to taste
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Step 1
- Put cucumber and all other ingredients in a grinder and grind well.
- Step 2
- Now filter this mixture and keep it. Put ice cube, masala cucumber and soda in a glass Mix. Your lemonade is ready.