The summer of May-June is quite famous, but this time I am surprised how pleasant the weather has become. Sometimes it rains, sometimes cold winds. By the way, if hot dumplings are found in the rainy season, then what is the matter. Pakoras are full of taste, no matter what. But when the banana dumplings are made in a different way, the fun of tea doubles.
So today we are going to tell you the recipe of hot banana dumplings in ‘Recipe of the Day’, whose taste will also give you a lot of fun of rain along with your tea sips. So let’s know the tips to make the perfect dumplings at home.
- To make dumplings, first cut the banana into a little thick pieces. You can also keep the pieces thin if you want.
- Now take a large bowl and add 1 bowl gram flour, salt to taste, 1 teaspoon chili, 1 teaspoon cumin and 1 teaspoon amchur powder and mix well.
- Then prepare the batter by adding water with light hands. When the batter is ready, add the chopped banana pieces to the gram flour mixture and mix well.
- During this time, put oil in a pan on the gas to heat it. When the oil is hot, add banana pieces one by one and cook till it turns light brown.
- After cooking on both sides, take out the dumplings in a plate and serve hot with green chutney
Banana Dumplings Recipe
- Raw bananas – 4
- Gram flour – 1 large bowl
- Salt – as per taste
- Chilli – as per taste
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Water – as needed
- Oil – for frying the pakoras
- Step 1
- Cut the banana into a little thick pieces and add gram flour, spices in the bowl and mix it.
- Step 2
- When the batter is ready, add chopped banana pieces to the gram flour mixture and mix well. Mix with .
- Step 3
- Heat oil in a pan and add banana pieces and cook.
- Step 4
- After cooking from both sides, take out the dumplings in a plate and serve with hot chutney. Do it.