We have all eaten green cabbage. Its vegetable is also delicious and it is rich in properties. Green cabbage is also used in many types of dishes, but few people know about purple cabbage. The nutrients in purple cabbage are many times higher than green cabbage. It is also called red cabbage. rich in potassium, iron, vitamin A and vitamin C. It contains ten times more vitamin A than green cabbage. Many types of diseases are removed by its consumption. Its soup is very nutritious. Dietician Radhika Goyal has shared information about this from her Instagram account.
Benefits of purple cabbage soup
- Purple cabbage is considered good for boosting metabolism and keeping our digestive system healthy.
- Purple cabbage provides energy to the body. If you feel weak then you must water this soup.
- If you have stomach cramps or indigestion problems, then definitely eat cabbage.
- You must also include purple cabbage in your diet for gut health.
- Purple cabbage is very high in fiber. If you want to lose weight, then definitely consume purple cabbage.
- Eating purple cabbage boosts immunity.
- Purple cabbage is high in vitamin A, so it is beneficial for our skin and eyes.
- Purple cabbage is also good for managing diabetes levels.
- You can also eat purple cabbage to reduce inflammation of the body.
- Eating purple cabbage also protects against ulcers.
Purple cabbage soup
- Butter – 1/2 tsp
- Boiled potatoes – half
- Purple cabbage – half chopped
- Onion – half
- Salt – as per taste
- Black pepper – as per taste
- Coconut milk – 1/2 cup
- Put butter in a pan.
- Add onions to it.
- After the onion is lightly roasted, add potatoes and cabbage to it.
- Now add salt, pepper and milk.
- Cover and cook for a while.
- Now blend it.
- By adding water, you can dilute it according to your own.
- Purple cabbage soup is ready.
If you have any health related problems, then tell us in the comment box given below the article. We will try to solve your problem through our articles.