If you are planning to visit Kashmir with your family or friends in the new year, then IRCTC has brought a great opportunity for you. You will be able to visit the beautiful valleys here for very little money.
IRCTC Bahar-e-Kashmir Tour Package: Kashmir is not called heaven on earth. You will get an idea of how beautiful this place is. The view here is different in summer and different in winter. That means you will see Kashmir different in every season. So if you are thinking of going to a cold place away from the scorching summer and spending a holiday, then what better option than Kashmir. For such people, IRCTC has come up with a great package, in which you will be able to visit many beautiful places here simultaneously. Let’s know about this package.
IRCTC Bahar-E-Kashmir Tour Package Details
Package Name- Bahar-e-Kashmir
Duration of package- 6 nights and 7 days
Travel Mode – Flight
Destination Covered- Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Srinagar, Sonamarg
Departure dates: May 27, June 17, June 24, July 15, July 25, August 19
These facilities will be available-
1. Economy class flight tickets will be available for commuting.
2. There will be hotel facilities for stay. Two nights in Srinagar, one night in Sonamarg, two nights in Pahalgam and one night in deluxe houseboat.
There will be 2 breakfasts and 6 dinners.
3. There will be a vehicle facility to roam around.
These facilities will not be available
You will have to pay the cost of food and drink on the flight.
You will also have to pay separately for your favorite seat.
– We have to manage lunch on the trip yourself.
– If you take the entry fee of the places to visit and if you take the guide, then you will also have to pay for it yourself.
– Tip, insurance, alcohol, camera charge, telephone calls, massage, etc. are also not included in the package.
This will be the charge for the journey-
1. If you travel alone on this trip, then you will have to pay Rs 63,800.
2. Two people will have to pay a fee of Rs 53,900 per person.
3. Three people will have to pay a fee of Rs 52,100 per person.
4. You will have to pay a separate fee for children. Rs 41,500 with a bed and Rs 38,300 without a bed will have to be paid.
By the way, there are some changes in the budget of the trip in different months, which you can check by visiting the IRCTC website.
IRCTC gave information by tweeting-
IRCTC has shared a tweet giving information about its tour package. If you want to visit these beautiful places of Kashmir, then you can take advantage of this great tour package of IRCTC.
Here’s how you can book
You can book this tour package through the official website of IRCTC. Apart from this, booking can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Center, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices. For more information related to the package, you can visit the IRCTC official website.