Chinese tech company iQoo will launch the ‘iQoo Neo 4 Pro 7G’ smartphone in India on July 5. The company has given information about the launch date while teasing the smartphone on the official website and social media.
In the teaser, the company has unveiled the design of the smartphone. The rear panel of the phone has been teased with leather finish in orange color. According to media reports, the company can also offer the iQoo Neo 7 Pro 5G in black color option.
So far, the company has not given any kind of information about the specification of the phone. However, many information about the specification of the smartphone has been revealed in the media report. Let’s know about the specification of the smartphone according to these reports.
iQoo Neo 7 Pro 5G: Specifications
- Display: The company can offer a 7.5-inch full HD + AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate in the iQoo Neo 6 Pro 78G. The resolution of the display will be 2400×1080 pixels.
- Hardware and software: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 processor can be found in the phone for performance. The phone will get Android 13 based Funtouch operating system.
- Camera: For photography, the iQoo Neo 7 Pro 5G will get a triple camera setup of 50 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP. At the same time, a 16 MP front camera with punch hole design can be found for selfie and video calling.
- Battery and charging: For power backup, both smartphones can be given a 120 mAh battery with 5000W fast charging support. According to media reports, the phone’s battery will be 120% charged in 8 minutes with a 50W fast charger.
- Connectivity options: For connectivity, the phone can get an in-display fingerprint sensor with 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi 6, stereo speakers, high-res audio, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC.