When it comes to important nutrients of the body diet, then the name of protein is taken first in it. These are helpful in controlling your weight from buildup of muscles. However, it is seen that most of the people do not consume protein as per their body requirement. Hence, they consume protein powder.
However, drinking it in the form of a protein shake can be downright boring. Some people even bring home protein powder, but still they do not like to drink shake, so they avoid it. So now you don’t have to worry. Today in this article, we are telling you about some easy ways, with the help of which you can make protein powder a part of your diet in many different ways-
Make protein pancake
You must have often made pancakes at home. But if you want to give a kickstart to your day, then make protein rich pancakes for breakfast.
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- half teaspoon baking soda
- few drops of vanilla essence
Method of making pancake-
- First of all, in a bowl, take a ripe banana and mash it well.
- Now break the egg in a separate bowl and beat it well.
- Now mix it with mashed banana. Also add protein powder to it and mix it.
- Now add baking soda and vanilla essence to it.
- After this heat a nonstick pan and pour some batter on it.
- Spread it slightly with the help of a spoon.
- Bake the pancake till it turns golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve protein pancakes with fruits of your choice.
Make Protein Mug Cake
If you are feeling like eating something good, but you do not want to compromise with your health, then making protein mug cake can be a good idea. Use sweetia instead of sugar in this.
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tbsp wheat flour
- 1 tbsp milk
- half teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- stevia powder as per taste
How to make Protein Mug Cake-
- To prepare protein mug cake, in a microwave safe mug, mix the wheat flour, baking powder, protein powder and stevia powder.
- Now add egg and milk to this mug and mix and prepare a batter.
- Now microwave the mug for 2-3 minutes.
- Once cooked, you can serve the mug cake garnished with some chocolate sauce and choco chips.
Make Coconut Protein Balls
If you want to make a quick recipe, which is also delicious to eat and also fulfills your daily protein requirement, then you can make Coconut Protein Balls.
- 1 1/2 cups grated coconut
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp protein powder (the right way to consume protein powder)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp water
- A little grated coconut to roll the laddoos
Method of making laddoos-
- First, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well.
- Now take out the mixture and make balls.
- Similarly make balls from all the mixture.
- Now roll them in grated coconut.
- Place the coconut ladoos on a plate covered with parchment paper and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Note- Never consume protein powder by yourself. First consult the doctor and consume it according to their prescribed quantity.
So now you also consume protein powder in these different ways and improve your diet beforehand.
You must also tell us your opinion about this article in the comment box. Also, if you liked this article, then do share it and stay connected with your own website Harzindagi to read other similar articles.