After fasting all day, if we need something… It’s just water. Once we tolerate hunger, we can’t tolerate thirst. Now that the scorching heat has arrived anyway, it is natural to feel thirsty. However, during Iftar, delicious dishes are also made in many ways to decorate on the dastarkhana.
But making something new every day is a big task for us. We don’t know what to do every day. If you are also troubled by this, then there is no need to think much now because we have brought recipes of different drinks for you, which you can include in your Iftar.
Watermelon milk shake
After fasting all day, it is natural to feel thirsty in Iftar because summer has started and this time is something where one feels like drinking more and more cold. In such a situation, watermelon milk shake can prove to be helpful for you.
- 1 cup – watermelon pieces
- 1/4 cup – condensed milk or 2 cups milk
- 1.5 cups – Water (only when using condensed milk)
- 1/2- Vanilla Extract (Optional)
- Ice cream of your choice
- A little ice cubes
- According to taste – sugar
- It is very easy to make, but you have to keep in mind that watermelon is fresh and sweet.
- Chopped watermelon and condensed milk should be cold. Watermelon is bad, so if you cut it for a long time, then this milk shake can gas.
- In this, sam is not using milk directly because mixing watermelon and milk together is not considered the right option.
- Instead, if you want, you can make a watermelon smoothie by mixing low fat yogurt.
- To make a watermelon milk shake, put cold watermelon pieces, condensed milk, water, vanilla extract (optional) etc. in the food processor.
- If you want to use milk, keep in mind that this milk should be boiled and cooled. That is, boil the milk and keep it in the fridge for at least 4-5 hours.
- Blend this milk shake until you get the consistency of your choice and then serve with ice cream in a glass.
Sabudana Daily Drink
Sabudana is not only tasty but also beneficial for health. You must have eaten things like khichdi, vada, but if you want, you can also prepare daily drinks in Ramadan.
- 1 cup – Sabudana
- 2 glasses – milk
- 2 tsp rose syrup
- 1/2 cup – Full fresh cream
- 2-3 tsp – Almonds (chopped)
- 1 tsp – Rose petals
- 2-3 tsp – Sugar
- To make a shake, first soak the sabudana in a bowl. You can keep sabudana for 2 to 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, remove the sabudana from the water and then add another water and keep it to boil.
- When the sago is cooked, filter it and then put it in ice cold water. By doing this, sabudana will not stick to each other.
- Now put milk in another large bowl. Then add sabudana placed in ice water and filter it.
- Then add 2 teaspoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of rose syrup to the mixture of milk and sabudana.
- Now add chopped cashewnuts and almonds and then add rose petals from the top and serve cold and cold.
Include these drinks in iftar. Tell us what you make the most in Ramadan by commenting below.