Most people are fond of traveling, but due to expensive trips, they have to stay calm. If you are also thinking of going to Vrindavan in the budget, then we will tell you how you can make a trip there for less than Rs 5000. For this, you should read today’s article in full.
- Cost of food and drink – Rs 500-600
- Hotel rent – Rs 1000
- Total expenditure on transport – Rs 200
- Prasad – Rs 500
- In such a situation, you can do 5 thousand for 2 days.
According to this, if you want, you can comfortably stay in Vrindavan for 2 days.
All the temples there are present at a walking distance from each other, where you can go for a walk, but if you have a little difficulty in walking or you do not want to visit the temples located some distance away from them, then you can roam around in Vrindavan by e-rickshaw.
How to go
- The nearest railway station to Vrindavan is Mathura Junction, from where Vrindavan Dham is only 15 km. Located at a distance of <>km.
- There are many trains from Delhi to Vrindavan, with the help of which you can easily go to Vrindavan. Not only this, the fare of some trains is around 50 to 100 rupees.
- You can also go by bus if you want. You will get it in just 200 to 300.
Places to visit
- Love Temple
- Pagal Baba Temple
- Seva Kunj and Nidhivan
- Shahaji Temple
- Govardhan Hill
- Banke Bihari Temple