If you are planning to visit Char Dham this time, then this news is for you. Let us know that applications have started on the website to make green card and trip card for Char Dham Yatra. In such a situation, if you also want to do Chardham Yatra, then you should read this article completely. In today’s article, we are going to tell you in detail about how to register online.
If you are planning to do Char Dham Yatra by private vehicles, then you must have a trip card. Online applications for char dham yatra are going to start from a few days later. Explain that the process of making green cards will be started from April 3. In such a situation, we are going to give you all the information related to it today.
Apply for a green card
You have to apply for a green card. To apply for this, you must first take your car to the office. You only need a green card to visit Char Dhamm.
Documents for green cards
- Vehicle Insurance Certificate
- pollution control certificate
- Uttarakhand State Permit
- fitness certificate
- registration certificate
- Tax Deposit Certificate of Uttarakhand State
How to register
- For the Char Dham Yatra, you have to register on the website of the Tourism Department registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in.
- You can also get help from the toll free helpline number of Uttarakhand Tourism Department for travel.
- 1364 for Uttarakhand residents
- 0135 1364 for residents of other states
Prescribed number of devotees visiting daily
The number of people visiting Char Dham every day has been fixed. You can see the prescribed number of devotees visiting Char Dham Yatra daily in the table given below.
- Yamunotri 400
- Gangotri 600
- Kedarnath 800
- Badrinath 1000
This was all the information related to The Char Dhamm Yatra of Uttarakhand. If you liked this article, then like and share it, as well as stay connected with every life for such information.