It is common to have water in the mouth as soon as you hear the name of momos and the fun doubles when the chutney comes out. So in every street, we will find momos carts, where there is a crowd of momos lovers. Not only in India but in other nearby places, delicious momos come out when it comes to the taste of food potatoes.
You must have also eaten many types of momos. Tandoori momos, chicken momos, paneer momos, veg momos etc. But have you ever eaten or made potato momos? If not, today we have brought some hacks for you, with the help of which potato momos can be prepared in a few minutes. So let’s know the easy recipe of potato momos-
- Making potato momos is very easy. To make it, first peel 4 potatoes and put them to boil.
- During this time, take a cup of flour in a bowl and add salt, 1 teaspoon oil according to taste and knead the dough.
- Keep in mind that the dough should not be too hard. If the potatoes have boiled, take them out in a bowl and mash them.
- Then add all the spices like 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, chopped green coriander, chopped green chillies and prepare the mixture.
- Now make small loaves of flour and fill the mixture by baking it. Give the shape of momos. During this time we will put the steamer on the gas to heat.
- Then add the momos one by one and let it cook for about 15 minutes. When the momos are cooked, remove them to the plate and serve with red chutney
Potato Momos Recipe
- Potatoes – 2 (boiled)
- Flour – 1 cup
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Green chillies – 1 tsp
- Green coriander – 1 tsp (chopped)
- Fennel – 1 tsp
- Tamarind pulp – 1 tsp
- Turmeric – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Step 1
- Peel the potatoes and put them to boil and put the flour in another bowl and add the flour.
- Step 2
- When the potatoes have boiled, take them out in a bowl and add spices and mash them.
- Step 3
- Now make small loaves of flour and fill the mixture by baking it.
- Step 4
- Then add the momos one by one and let it cook for about 15 minutes.
- Step 5
- When the momos are cooked, remove them to the plate and serve with red chutney.