If you are fed up of eating potato curry with the same style every day, then the time has come to do some experiment with it. Yes, today we have come up with an easy recipe for Tandoori Aloo Tikka, whose taste is such that you would like to make it again and again.
Let me tell you that this recipe is very simple to make, and once someone has eaten something you made yourself, they will not stop praising you.. As it has tandoori tikka in its name, you must have understood how tasty this recipe will be.
How to make
- To make tandoori potatoes, first wash, peel and keep all the potatoes. Then knead the potatoes with the help of a fork because by doing this the potatoes will not get discolored from inside.
- Now take curd in a big bowl and add coriander powder, red chili powder and mix it well. Now add ginger garlic and green chili paste along with garam masala.
This mixture has to be mixed well. When it becomes a paste, add turmeric, gram flour and salt and mix it.
- Add the potatoes and continue stirring with a spoon after the five minutes are up. Take out the baking dish once the potatoes have been thoroughly combined.
- You can preheat the baking dish to 180 temperature.
- Let the potatoes cook for about 10- 15 minutes.
- 15- Potatoes (small ones)
- 1 cup – thick curd
- 1/2 tsp – Coriander powder
- 1 tsp – red chili powder
- 1 tsp – Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp – green chili paste
- 1/2 tsp-roasted cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp – turmeric powder
- 1 tsp – Garam masala powder
- 1 spoon – gram flour
- to taste – salt
- 1 spoon – sour cream
- 1 tsp – chaat masala powder
- 1 tsp – Lemon juice
- 1 tsp – Kasuri fenugreek
- 1/4 tsp – celery
- 2 tbsp – spoon oil
First of all, wash and peel all the potatoes. Then mash the potatoes with the help of a fork.
Now add curd and all the ingredients in a big bowl and mix it well.
Add the potatoes and continue stirring with a spoon after the five minutes are up.
After five minutes, add the potatoes and keep stirring with a spoon.
Let the potatoes cook for about 10- 15 minutes. When it is cooked well, take it out in a bowl and serve hot.