Coconut is considered very good for health, so most people like to consume it. Usually we take creamy coconut, because its water is quite sweet. But it is seen that after drinking coconuts water, we throw it out like this. Due to which coconuts cream also becomes useless. While this cream is equally tasty to eat. If you want, you can eat this cream like this or it can also be included in different recipes.
Especially, if you are making a dessert like kheer or laddu in your house, then it can be a good idea to make it with the help of coconuts cream. So let’s tell you today in this article about some of the best recipes made from coconuts cream, which you can make yourself at home-
Tender Coconut Malai Kheer
Tender coconuts cream kheer is a light sweet and very tasty kheer. Which you can easily prepare on a special occasion.
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 cups milk or coconut milk
- A quarter cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coconut water
How to make kheer–
- To make kheer, first put ghee in a pan on medium flame.
- When hot, add almonds and cashewnuts and fry till golden brown.
- Now add raisins and fry for 15 to 30 seconds. Transfer it to a plate and keep aside.
- Now put milk in the same pan and let it boil. You boil it until it’s about half.
- Now add sugar and cardamom powder to it.
- You turn off the gas and let it cool completely.
- Once it cools down, add coconut cream, coconut water and roasted nuts and mix together.
- Keep it in the fridge and when you want to serve, take it out and serve cold.
- Keep in mind that when the milk is hot, do not mix coconut water and cream at all. If coconut water is added when it is hot, the milk can burst.