On the occasion of Eid, what’s cooking at your party? This delicious recipe for mutton chapli kebabs will flood you with compliments!
Making Chapli Kebabs –
- Mutton should be minced, then salt and pepper should be added to suit your taste.
- To your minced meat, add chopped tomatoes, onions, and coriander seeds.
- Verify the ratio of salt to pepper in your mixture. Add more if necessary.
- Shape a portion of the mixture into a flat, rounded tikki-like shape using your palms.
- Heat some cooking oil in a side pan in the interim. When the pan gets hot, let the kebabs cook.
- Cook until brown on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes.
- To give your kebabs some flavour, you can serve tomatoes on the side.
- Serve your chapli kebab with raita, naan, or just green chutney on the side.
- 1 Kg mutton (with fat)
- 80 gms onions
- 80 gms tomatoes finely chopped
- 80 gms tomato (peeled and deseeded)
- Black pepper
- 10 gms coriander seeds
- Cooking oil
- Step 1 Chop the mutton into small pieces and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 2 Combine your minced meat with chopped tomatoes, onions, and coriander seeds.
- Step 3: Verify your mixture’s salt to pepper ratio. Add more if necessary.
- Step 4 Form a flat, rounded tikki-like shape with a portion of the mixture in your palms.
- Step 5: In the meantime, warm up a pan with some cooking oil on the side. When the
- pan gets hot, let the kebabs cook.
- Step 6: Brown the food on both sides for a few minutes.
- Step 7 :To give your kebabs some flavour, you can serve them with tomatoes on the side.
- Step 8: Serve your chapli kebab with raita, naan, or simply as it is with green chutney.