Everyone knows that the most delicious kebabs are found in Lucknow itself, especially tunde kebabs. But, it is not that there is a lack of options for vegetarians. Hearing the name of ‘Soya Kebab’, everyone’s mouth gets watery and it is also vegetarian. It also contains plenty of protein and other nutrients. Soy is beneficial for your body. If you want to taste non-veg recipes in the veg food, then this dish can be the best option for you. It can be served as a starter or snack. So let’s know about the recipe of making soya kebab kebab-
Soya Kebab Recipe
- Soy – 2 cups
- Vinegar – 2 cups
- Garlic paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion – 1/4
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar – 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Green chillies – 2
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- To garnish – onion and lemon pieces
- Oil – as per requirement
- Water – soya for soaking
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Step 1
- Soak the soya in water before making soy kebabs.
- Step 2
- After this, garlic paste, red chili powder, salt, vinegar, black pepper powder, coriander powder And grind the soya in a mixer.
- Step 3
- After this, keep it like this for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Step 4
- After 10 minutes, shape the mixed soya like a kebab and keep it in a plate.
- Step 5
- Now heat oil in a pan and put kebabs in it to cook. When both sides brown When colored, take it out in a plate.
- Step 6
- Your soy kebab is ready. You can serve it with your favorite sauce or chutney.