Korean dramas are the talk of the town, and all the stunning women who appear in them are constantly gorging on delicious Korean-style snacks that we can’t help but drool over.
One of the most delicious and filling junk foods to have painted the night markets of Seoul, Tokyo, Beijing, Taiwan, Bangkok, and Pattaya are Korean corn dogs, also known as Gamja hot dogs in the Korean food world. This snack is ten times tastier and more glitzy than the original American hot dog. With the addition of panko breadcrumbs, this classic snack adds all the crunch that makes it even more drool-worthy.
So why are we still waiting? With this unique Korean corn dog recipe, let’s prepare to embark on a delicious journey of a lifetime. We walk you through the simple steps needed to prepare this recipe in 30 minutes.
Cheese Corn Dog Of Your Dreams
Korean corn dogs are all the rage in the street food world, but what is adding more magic to your gourmet universe are corn dogs filled with gooey cheese oozing out non-stop, making us drool.
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Half a cup of dry yeast
- Half a cup of breadcrumbs
- 2 chicken sausage
- Half a cup of cheddar cheese
- Half a cup of cream cheese
- Create a hole in the sausage with a sharp skewer for this recipe.
- Similar to that, use a skewer to make a hole in the blocks of mozzarella, cheddar, and cream cheese.
- Mix flour, breadcrumbs, dry yeast, and seasonings like paprika powder, salt, and pepper to taste to create a batter.
- The skewer will now be coated in batter.
- Then coat the skewer in cornflakes once more.
- In hot oil, deep fry the corn dog.
- After that, take it out of the wok and pat the extra oil off of it with a serviette.
- Serve it hot and crispy after adding your favourite sauces, such as American mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, and sriracha.