Be it a mild hunger or eating something crunchy with tea, people mostly prefer snacks. Some snacks are delicious to eat, while some are full of health properties. Today, we are going to share with you a special recipe that is full of nutrition. You can serve it as a starter or snack. This broccoli, which looks like cauliflower, is now being liked in our country too. People serve it by making a variety of dishes from breakfast to lunch and dinner. In today’s article, we will tell you the special recipe of Malai Brocoli. If you are looking for a healthy snack option, then you can try this recipe.
Ingredients for making creamy broccoli
- Broccoli – 1
- Cheese – 1/2 cup
- Fresh cream/cream – 2-3 tsp
- Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chilli paste – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2-3 teaspoons
- Salt – as per taste
How to make cream broccoli
- First, cut the broccoli into large pieces.
- Soak it in warm water for a while. Immediately pour in cold water to retain its green color.
- Take a deep-bottomed pot and add yogurt and cheese to it and mix well.
- After mixing yogurt and cheese well, add fresh cream to it.
- Now add black pepper powder, green chilli paste, lemon juice, cardamom powder and salt according to taste and mix this mixture well.
- Add the broccoli pieces to this mixture and mix them all together once again.
- Keep the mixed broccoli in the fridge for 30 minutes and add two teaspoons of oil.
- Now back it in the oven. Back them up until they turn golden brown in colour.
- Your cream broccoli is ready, serve it hot with onion and green chutney.
- Do not keep broccoli in hot water for a long time, otherwise its color will change.
- Keeping broccoli in the fridge for 30 minutes will make them crispy.
- Instead of the oven, you can bake the cream brocoli well by placing it on a non-stick pan.
- You can also add finely chopped chillies instead of green chilli paste.
- If you do not like the taste of cardamom, do not add it.