Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch two Vande Bharat Express trains, one from Secunderabad to Tirupati and the other from Chennai to Coimbatore, to facilitate travel to pilgrimage sites. The Vande Bharat train service has connected four of the most iconic pilgrimage sites in the country and aims to reduce travel time and improve facilities for devotees. The central government is also working on improving roadways to make travel to pilgrimage sites easier. The increase in tourism is expect to benefit the local people and give a boost to industries like hotels, handicrafts and food service.
Know about the new Vande Bharat being launched.
– Prime Minister Narendra Modi will flag off two Vande Bharat Express trains on Saturday — Secunderabad
-Tirupati Vande Bharat Expresss will be flag off from Secunderabad railway station
— Chennai-Coimbatore Vande Bharat Express will be flag off from MGR Chennai Central railway station
— Vande Bharat Express train service has made travel to pilgrimage destinations easier.
– With pilgrims able to reach pilgrimage sites in less time with better facilities
– Vande Bharat train service has started on 13 routes and connected four of the country’s most iconic pilgrimage sites
– the central government is working swiftly to improve roadways to make travel to pilgrimage sites easier.
– PM Narendra Modi will lay the foundation stone of a project connected to National Highway
-744 to facilitate visits to holy sites in the south
– better connectivity will benefit local people and boost industries like hotels, handicrafts and food service
– increased tourism will increase employment opportunities and help local economies.